Pages

Friday 12 November 2021

How to make a loud shirt

Faith and Genevieve made their very own loud shirts. This is what they had to say:

For Loud Shirt day we got to create our own loud shirt using different food colouring. We used one of our old white t-shirt, Mum helped Faith by using a string to divide her shirt into 6 diff end parts, then using one colour into each part.

My dad helped me to put the colours I wanted on my shirt, I also wanted mine different from my sister so I folded it in half and then folded it up again, tied the string to make four different part. My dad then put in the colour and then hung them to dry. We were both excited to put it on this morning.

This was extra special as we were also doing this for our big cousin Kaylee Wipani who is hearing impaired. I hope she likes what we’ve done for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment