Pages

Sunday 20 November 2022

I am a Mitey Friend

 This term children have been learning about, "How they can be a Mitey friend"One of the tasks was to create a portrait of their friend. 

This is my friend, Jaydis.
By AJ.
 
                                           This is my friend, Jyriah.
                                                   By Athena.

                                            This is my friend, Renee.
                                                     By Connie.
.
                                          This is my friend, Aisha.
                                                   By Elijah.

                                          This is my friend, Khadafi.
                                                  By Freya.

                                           This is my friend, AJ.
                                                   By Jaydis.

                                        This is my friend, Leylah.
                                                By Joseph.

                                         This is my friend, Athena.
                                                 By Jyriah.

                                          This is my friend, Freya.
                                                   By Khadafi.
                                        This is my friend, Joseph.
                                                By Leylah.
                                        This is my friend, Athena.
                                                 By Marama.
                                         This is my friend,Connie.
                                                  By Renee.

                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment